The environmental monitoring report requires the following documents:
- Investment certificate (latest photo)
- Environmental Impact Assessment Report Book (or Project/Commitment/Environmental Protection Plan (Photo))
- Decision to approve the Environmental Impact Assessment report or Environmental Protection Project/ or Environmental Protection Commitment/ or Environmental Protection Plan
- Hazardous waste source owner book (Photo)
- Current number of employees.
- Production solid waste treatment contract (Photo)
- Hazardous waste treatment contract (Photo)
- Contract for domestic solid waste treatment (Photo)
- Documents for collection of hazardous waste and solid waste since January (Photo)
- Licenses such as: License to accept wastewater treatment system/ Emissions treatment system/ License to discharge wastewater into water source/ License to exploit underground water/ Other licenses if any (Photo).
- Electricity and water bill from January (Photo)
Above are the documents to complete the environmental monitoring report, please contact us for more detailed advice.