To best complete the Groundwater Exploitation License Report. Nam Viet Environmental Engineering Joint Stock Company respectfully sends to customers the necessary documents that need to be provided as follows:

1. Business registration/investment certificate.

2. Certificate of land use rights/land lease contract/factory lease.

3. Water exploitation and use license has been issued.

4. Receipt of payment of natural resources tax, declaration of granting rights to exploit underground water.

5. Book to monitor flow and water level during the licensing period.

6. Report on the situation of underground water exploitation and use in 2019.

7. Results of well water quality analysis in 2019.

If you have any questions about the Groundwater Exploitation License Report, please contact Nam Viet ETC for better support from our team.

Đánh giá

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

Bạn hãy đánh giá cho bài viết này