Heat transfer oil cleaning chemicals are widely used in cleaning burned residue and industrial lubricants
Application of heat transfer oil descaling chemicals
- Cleaning burnt residue in the pipeline system loading oil furnace heat
- Clean oil residue in drying racks and heat exchange systems
- Cleaning lubricants from rig systems, ship decks, and lubricant tanks
- Cleaning lubricants from vehicles and mechanical parts
- Cleaning lubricants for machinery, cars….
Some popular types of heat transfer oils
Benefits of heat transfer oil descaling chemicals
- Easy to use liquid chemicals
- Removes burned oil residue that has stuck for a long time.
- Easily decomposed and does not harm the environment
- The liquid form should go deep into the equipment pipeline where it cannot be seen
Heat transfer oil cleaning chemicals provided by Nam Viet
How to use lubricant descaling chemicals
- Dilute bleach with water at a ratio of 1:5 – 1:20 depending on the level of dirt.
- Run continuously in the system for 6-8 hours
- Discard all degreasing chemical solution
- Clean with clean water several times
- Dry the system before use.
Learn more about boiler descaling chemicals here
Nam Viet specializes in providing cleaning chemicals to clean boiler scale, lubricants… Customers who need to buy chemicals, consult or carry out cleaning projects, please contact Hotline 0932562177